Sunday, February 27, 2011

Colds are improving.

I don't know why Gyspy didn't get the cold too but all 4 Kai's did....I am sure it had something to do with the floods leaving silt on the pasture...I have given them an immune booster and echinacea every day to help them recover..and Sarg has been eating tangelo's- no one else would though, but he loves them. Today Maxwell and Oscar aren't coughing & Sarg and Louka are almost right just every now and again a cough, but not the Long Loud harking that they were doing.thank goodness. There has been no sign of this with Gypsy- funny that she didn't get it too....All hay has been soaked and all feed given very wet. The immunity drops 4 times a day..They don't look any worse for wear now, but I didn't risk taking them to the show- which was a big dissappoinment, but that's Murphy's law for you.  That came as a bit of a shock - it's very rare that the kai's get anything like that.
Dawn emailed me to tell me that Noa has gone off to his new home in Taihape with a lovely family down there- I wish them well and know that he will be a great asset to their family..hope they keep in touch.

1 comment:

  1. hey glad to hear you kai's are getting over there cold!!

    i had it go through my herd a couple of weeks ago, bt they all seem fine now!

    thanks for stopping by my blog

    the show was lots of fun, hopefully see you ther next year!

    ReplyDelete