Friday, July 8, 2011

Riding freestyle- Gypsy

Today Megan & went with Gypsy & Sarg to Gaylene's arena...Thanks Gaylene...Megan is doing online level 1 with Sarg'y and I am doing level 2 freestyle riding...Thank goodness for good friends...I was having a bit of difficulty getting into a trot while riding the rail and doing the direct and indirect rein. I asked if they could see why I wasn't getting a good response from Gypsy...Remember that saying "exaggerate to start and then refine as you go"- I wasn't looking high enough or far enough ahead- once I did I obviously lifted my energy and straightened up- Gypsy recognised what I was asking straight away then and we were able to train to the plan...Great I am feeling so much better about it now- feels so much easier...we had a great day...Sarg was full of the joys of wanting to be right with & beside you, so we had to keep backing him up and then once Megan and him began to play he loved it....we all had a lovely day.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete