Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Look'n forward to the school holidays.

The Kaimanawa's and Gypsy are all look'n forward to the school holidays- ps hope it stops raining for them.  There are going to be a lot of hands and caring little hearts to care for the horses, and I have been offered a couple more smaller horses that the littlies can ride as well....so it should be great fun.  I know Sarg, Louka, Maxwell and Gypsy loved having all that attention last school holidays, and now that Oscar can be groomed so easily he will be able to join in with the children instead of me brushing him each time...I don't need to micromanage him as much now....I know they will all be safe around all the horses now that he is used to different people handling him. So there has been some progress.
I am waiting for a lull in the pouring rain- groan-  Have to feed out the beefy's and horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment