Friday, April 29, 2011

Gracie, Nakita & Shanae


Nakita and Louka

Louka and Shanae- Shanae is
getting readyto back him up-
 well done Shanae & Louka!!!

Shanae getting Louka over the
pole- I had to use a bit of lead
rein here
 Gracie stayed to ride Sarg and Nakita rode Louka  for a couple of days- then Shanae came and she helped to ride Louka
as well.

Nakita taking Louka over
the poles











Louka has only been ridden for about 3 weeks ( 6-8 times) so I think Nakita and Shanae did a fantastic job- he was in a pnh hackamore too so he was going by the feel of the rein and the seat rather than pulled by the mouth...he was a very happy chappy- thankyou Nakita!!!!


Gracie rode Sarg mainly- in the torsion...then the Wintec and Bareback....mostly it was the wintec saddle. I think Sarg really enjoyed his time with Gracie...he was very relaxed and was waiting for her to arrive each morning to groom and feed him....thanks Gracie I appreciated this too.
Gracie and Sarg going over
 the pole
Gracie and Sarg steppin out

2 comments:

  1. Lovely to see all those pics!!
    HUGE progress - wish I was progressing with M and S so fast...you are an inspiration..

    Catch up soon.
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jane- funny isn't I look to you for my inspiration- after the holidays I also look to the children- they just seem to be so spontaneous with the horses...so now I am DEFINITELY going back to my 2nd childhood hee hee

    ReplyDelete