Monday, March 28, 2011

Some things don't always go as planned


I haven't had a lot of time to blog lately- busy busy- BUT I have done the DVD for the online level 1- and yes it's on utube- BUT the quality of the picture is terrible- I have tried and tried to improve it but to no avail- when I play the video on my computer the picture is fantasticly clear- but on utube it's shocking...so it's back to the drawing board- I'll get another copy of the dvd and send it all in by post. All these trials and tribulations MUST be character building (hahaha).  Hopefully by the time I do the level 2 it'll be all sorted...Apart from that we're having a lot of fun. I want to fit in as much as I can before going off to my EGALA course. The one thing I have learnt from all of this trial and errors aren't to be brushed off- I have learnt so much more than I bargained for here...not only with my horses ( in particular Gypsy) but also the technology -namely the computer - and all it's time comsuming trappings....even though this has caused quite a delay I really want to get this right as well , because it's part and parcel to making it easy to send in my auditions...So look out U tube- I WILL sort you out.

2 comments:

  1. Utube should be quaking in it boots with you hot on its tail. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Hana - watch out U tube!!
    Hope the course is fun...
    Jx

    ReplyDelete