Thursday, June 9, 2011

Another wet gloomy day

On wednesday I had a brilliant day..Lessons with Tori PNH for me & Gypsy, and first lessons for Megan and Louka.  I am now learning and practising what I need to do for the freestyle to finish my level 2....It was quite amazing really- I was pretty pathetic most of the time BUT when I felt that I was in the right place...it was like when I was riding her on the Lake Tekapo trek..so in tune and the feeling is like nothing else, but I kept over focusing again and when I do that I lose the plot...so it's back to practise practise practise- I don't need to be perfect but I do need that practise.....the best part was that I LOVED IT and can't wait to do it all again....I have Freddie until Monday night so don't think I'll get the chance with the rain being ensconcsed here again as well...BUT I will be as soon as I'm able to....such fun....Louka and Megan are starting from Level one basics, and I know they will do well- Louka just loves to play so that makes it much more fun too...We have decided every thursday to start with Oscar, then Maxwell then Louka then Sarg and the Gypsy- doesn't have to be long just 1/2 hour each to start.
Today when I went to feed them all they had broken through the tape and were way down the other end of the paddock..groan I thought - Heavy rain warning- I have Freddie (3years old) and here they are on the paddock that floods..BUT to our delight I called them and they all hooned back into the yards- we were thrilled what a great feeling when they really want to be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment